Prostereo L1 Dynamic Driver ENC Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones
- ProStereo™ L1 7 mm Neodymium Magnet Driver and Powerful Bass module which enables Clear and Natural Sound
- ProStereo™ L1 Audiophile Silver-Plated 4N oxygen-free copper audio cable with the highest electrical conductivity that can fully bring out the inner potentials of the headset
- ProStereo™ L1 Built-in professional-grade microphone can be used for high-definition calls and voice recognition
- ProStereo™ L1 Frequency Range (Hz): 20 Hz – 40 kHz Certified by the Japan Audio Society for the Hi-Res Audio! Headphone specification an Aluminium shell can effectively isolate external electromagnetic influence, to reduce the side effect of music resonance.
- ProStereo™ L1 Equipped with a pair of noise-canceling foam earbuds by Comply™ Foam Tips (T-200) -a special cutting-edge feature that not only suppresses outside noises but also improves the device’s sound performance.
ProStereo™ L1 not only complies with the Hi-Res Audio headset certification requirements of the Japan Audio Society, but it also delivers a sound frequency of up to 40kHz or higher. Making use of the 99.99% high-purity 4N Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) audio cable effectively reduces signal losses and enhances bass elasticity as well as headset audio separation. In addition, ProSterProStereo™eo L1 is characterized by its balanced overall performance, offering well-tuned mid and low sound frequencies, clear and sharp treble, and steady yet dynamic bass. All of the above makes this headset a definite good choice for users in search of excellent sound balance.
- Sensitivity (DB/MW):102 ± 3dB
- Frequency Range (Hz): 20Hz – 40kHz
- Cable length: 1.2 meters
- Weight: 16 grams
- Impedance: 16Ω
- ProStereo™ L1 Headphones
- Earbuds (S, M, L sizes)
- Comply™ Foam Tips (T-200)
- Premium carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
The product with this logo is conformed to the High-Resolution Audio standard defined by the Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from the Japan Audio Society.